|Application Deadline||July 1, 2020|
|Late entry fee||July 10, 2020|
|Notifications begin||July 20, 2020|
|Online exhibition opening||September 25, 2020|
|Exhibition dates||September 26 – October 31, 2020|
- Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
- Submitted work must have been produced within the last two years
- Open to any form of functional ceramics, not just food oriented
- Enter up to three functional pieces or sets
- All exhibited work MUST BE FOR SALE
- Retail price: up to $1200 per piece or set
- Specific piece accepted MUST be available for entire exhibition
- We will exhibit NO substitute pieces
- Work will be disqualified if it is not the same piece that was accepted
- $40 non-refundable.
- $10 late fee will be assessed on any application entered from July 2 to July 10.
- You can pay via Square online or mail a check if you prefer.
- If you plan to pay by check, you will need to enter the number of the check you are paying with as part of the application. This helps us match up checks with applications.
- 80% of the price goes to the artist
- A 20% commission will be collected on all sales
Freight & Insurance
- The artist is responsible for insurance on the work to the buyer.
- The buyer will responsible for a flat shipping rate of $25 per piece.
Digital Image Requirements
- Submit up to two images of each piece you are entering. The online application allows you to upload image A and B for each entry.
- For best quality, save your image as a RAW or TIFF file and resize it in that format. Then save it as a high quality Jpeg before uploading.
- Incorporate your first or last name into the file names of your uploaded images to help make the file names unique. Please avoid using simple names like “teapot.jpg” or “cup.jpg”
- Digital image size should be 1920 pixels on the long side and a maximum file size of 3 megs
- The Jpeg should have a resolution of 72 to 300 dpi
- Do not put any text directly on the image
- MHCC reserves the right to photograph works and uses submitted digital images of accepted pieces for the purposes of documentation, education, publicity, promotion and future grant proposals. Images of accepted work will not be returned.