|Application Deadline||June 1, 2023|
|Late entry fee||June 10, 2023|
|Notifications begin||July 20, 2023|
|Exhibition opening||Friday, September 22, 2023|
|Exhibition dates||September 23 – November 4, 2023|
- Submitted work must have been produced within the last two years
- Open to any form of functional ceramics, not just food oriented
- Enter up to three functional pieces or sets
- All exhibited work MUST BE FOR SALE
- Retail price: up to $1200 per piece or set
- Specific piece accepted MUST be available for entire exhibition
- We will exhibit NO substitute pieces
- Work will be disqualified if it is not the same piece that was accepted
- $40 non-refundable.
- $10 late fee will be assessed on any application entered from June 2 to June 10.
- You can pay via Square online or mail a check if you prefer.
- If you plan to pay by check, you will need to enter the number of the check you are paying with as part of the application. This helps us match up checks with applications.
- 65% of the price goes to the artist
- A 35% commission will be collected on all sales
Freight & Insurance
- We are planning for an in person opening reception at the Lancaster Museum of Art on September 22, 2023.
- Artists are responsible for shipping costs to the show and from the show if the piece does not sell.
- The buyer will pay for shipping if the piece sells.
Digital Image Requirements
- Submit up to two images of each piece you are entering. The online application allows you to upload image A and B for each entry.
- NEW: We request your images are cropped to square dimensions.
- For best quality, save your image as a RAW or TIFF file and resize it in that format. Then save it as a high quality Jpeg before uploading.
- Digital image size should be a maximum file size of 3 MB
- Digital image should have a resolution of 72 to 300 dpi
- Do not put any text directly on the image
- Lancaster Creative Factory reserves the right to photograph works and uses submitted digital images of accepted pieces for the purposes of documentation, education, publicity, promotion and future grant proposals. Images of accepted work will not be returned.